Easy Turkey Pot Pie
Whip up this comforting main-dish pie using leftover turkey. It’s so simple and so good!
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 4 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 bag (1 pound) Green Giant® frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix or Reduced Fat Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups milk
1. Heat oven to 375ºF (350ºF for glass pan). Heat soup, broth, turkey and vegetables to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Spread in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
2. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour evenly over soup mixture (crust will rise during baking).
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until light brown.