Business Resume of Chester Kosulinski
Chester Kosulinski 522 Woodcrest Royal Oak, MI 48067-2233 248-546-8175
I would like to call your attention to significant areas of skill and achievement in my background.
- Bachelor of Science in Education-Counseling and Guidance Services-Wayne State University
- Recruited and trained as an Employee Involvement Leader - Ford Motor Company
- Editor - Van Dyke Quarterly Magazine of Ford Motor Company
- Administrative; journalistic and clerical expertise
- Extensive volunteer community involvement
My community experiences have helped hone my skills in dealing with individuals from diverse backgrounds and marketplaces.
- AA of GREATER DETROIT - Steering Committee Chairperson
- AA of GREATER DETROIT - Steering Committee Member
- AA of GREATER DETROIT - Administrative Committee Chairperson
- AA of GREATER DETROIT - Administrative Committee Member
- Member, Stagecrafters Acting Guild
- Member, Solid Waste Advisory Board and Sub-Committee to draft 1993 goals
- Economic Development Corporation, Board of Directors
- Royal Oak's Citizens Budget Planning Committee
- Maxwell Park Home Owners Association, Board of Directors
- PTA, Longfellow Elementary
- Fire Prevention Committee of the Optimist Club
- Royal Oak's Recycling Millage Renewal Committee
- Royal Oak's Environmental Action Committee
- Threshold, Center for Drug Studies and Community Mental Health
- 48th District Court Probation Department
- Head Start Program, Pontiac
With twenty-six years experience in the automotive industry, I am well-qualified to meet the challenges of an increasingly complex marketplace in concert with modern operating agreements and teamwork concepts.
- Statistical Process of Quality Controls
- Energy Control and Power Lock-Out
- Confined Space and Elevated Work Sites
- Emergency Response Training
- Employee Involve Leadership
- Modern Operating Concepts
- Powered Material Handling Vehicle Safety
- Hazardous Material and Bio-Hazard Training
Because of my organizational, communication and leadership skills, I am well-qualified
to be an important part of your work-force. I am an organized initiator and an efficient professional with a very positive attitude. My passion for, and hands on knowledge of, the modern industrial setting makes me an energetic asset to your business.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you to discuss the available position and my qualifications.
Thank you for your consideration.
Click here to email me.